Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We are connected!

 Andrew and I gave in and endulged.  We bought a computer and the internet, we are back in the world now.  Although I will admit it was really nice being able to filter what was coming into my home.  We are still enjoying Page.  I picked up a second job at an eye doctor and I LOVE it!  It keeps me busy and has its perks (free glasses and contacts!) It is getting so nice here, we are itching everyday to get out and do something.  I can't wait to take advantage of the extremely large swimming pool in our backyard!  Andrew is still enjoying his job and his days off (which happens to be days I work, so we rarely see eachother).  Overall page has been really great!  We of course miss all our family, but are so excited for the summer reunions.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Im so glad you guys are doing great! I miss you and hope to see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete