Friday, December 3, 2010

Our Life In Page...

Well we have officially been in our new home for ONE month!  It has gone by faster than I had anticipated.  To catch everyone up we moved to Page, AZ for a new job for Andrew.  He is a security guard at Glen Canyon Dam, and so far he enjoys it.  I have had a few interviews and on Tuesday I have a working interview at McFadden Orthodontics.  Just can't seem to stray too far ffrom the dental field, it always seems to suck me back in where ever I am.  Life in Page is going great so far.  We have an adorable 2 bedroom apartment with AWESOME neighbors who made us homemade cinnamon rolls!! YUM!  Our ward is what has made this transition easier for me.  The Lord truly answers prayers.  On our moving day we arrived at our new home to find the Elders Quorum already there to help us unload, and Bishop Jensen bought us dinner.  They welcomed us in the ward our first Sunday, and news had spread that we were coming and it seemed as everyone was awaiting our arrival.  It has been so nice to go to "adult" classes (we were in Primary for 2 years), but I'm so grateful to the fellowship of our new ward family.  Our first Sunday the women in Relief Society had names and numbers for me to call for a job.  It has been a true blessing!  We have so many canyons and hikes to do around here, so I'm really looking forward to the summer, and there is always the lake to enjoy! Anyone is welcome to visit!!! A special thanks to all who helped us move in Cedar and Page.  I'll post pictures soon...

4 comments:

  1. EMILY!!! Oh how I miss you! Im so happy for you guys and can't wait to see what you all are up to! tell Andrew Hi from us!! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Page for 10 years-'80-'90. I really liked it. Dr Mcfadden did my Jason's braces-its such a small world. Glad you like it-love ya--Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a blog!!!! I can't wait to come visit!!!! (Maybe over Spring Break in April?) Love you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you have a blog...I can keep up with what you are doing....happy you are happy...hugs to you and Andrew.
    Love you,
    Aunt Darleen

    ReplyDelete