Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MIRACLE

Andrew and I are so excited to announce our news!  We're starting our family!  What we thought was going to be a really long road, turned out to be short, and now we are expanding in February.  I could not be more happier or excited.  We have wanted this for so long, and with prayer, fasting, priesthood blessings, wonderul doctors and amazing family support we have been blessed with this MIRACLE.

I can't figure out how to get pictures to the computer, but they will soon follow.  Take it from me...it's the cutest blob you'll EVER see.  I have no idea how to be a mom, and to be honest I'm a little (okay a lot) nervous, but this kid will sure have all the love in the world!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited and happy for you both! You will be a great mom.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete