Saturday, April 14, 2012

saturday

this has been a perfect day.
it rained, then snowed and rained some more.
got to visit andrew at work.
laundry is done.
dishes are done.
read Heaven Is Here.
held my little girl as she fell asleep in my arms.
prepared my primary lesson.
and went grocery shopping.

Days like these make me so grateful for all that I have in my life.; When I am able to sit in my clean home with the window open and smell the sweetness of rain and the cleansing it brings. 
Avery smiles all the time now, except when i'm trying to take a picture of her.  I love being a mom.  Looking into her beautiful eyes brings me so much simple joy.  I have such a wonderful husband who does so much for our family, to him I am truly grateful.  Today is good.  Life is good.



2 comments:

  1. You were so much more productive than we were today! I felt gulilty reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, she's beautiful. And already growing up too fast. You are inspiring Em.

    ReplyDelete